Ferrari and Logic3 have partnered to create a wide collection of new audio products including earphones, headphones and speaker docks. Through the collaboration, Ferrari has brought its iconic design to pair with Logic3′s audio performance.
There are two styles of audio products available in the series: The Ferrari Cavallino Collection features a design influenced by the emotive driving experience of Ferrari’s iconic GT road cars and the Scuderia Ferrari Collection which was inspired by the competition, speed, and technological innovation of the Ferrari F1 team.
The new products follow (as per Ferrari and Logic3′s press release):
• The Cavallino GT1 is a unique Speaker Dock which creates a rich & powerful audio experience through a market-‐leading 250W RMS Class HD AMP in a Multi Speaker Unit with a 6.5” (165mm) Subwoofer. In addition to an Apple dock connector, the GT1 also features wireless Bluetooth connectivity for Android and Windows-‐based devices.
• The Cavallino GT1 Air offers the same specification as the Cavallino GT1, but with the addition of Apple AirPlay wireless technology.
• The Scuderia FS1 is a 2.1 Speaker Dock offering 120W RMS Class HD Amp with Twin Passive Bass Radiators. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity grants access for Apple, Android & Windows devices along with a specific dock connector for Apple devices.
• The Scuderia FS1 Air offers the same specification as the Scuderia FS1, but with the addition of Apple AirPlay wireless technology.
Headphones and Earphones:
The Ferrari Cavallino Headphones and Earphones deliver a premium audio experience coupled with sumptuous comfort. With a focus on fine materials and detail, the collection is available in the following formats:
• The T350 Over-‐Ear Headphones, which include active noise cancelling (ANC) technology
• The T250 On-‐Ear Headphones
• The G150 & T150 Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology
￼The Scuderia Ferrari Headphones and Earphones offer sleek design and high-‐quality audio, accompanied by superior comfort level in and on the ears. Mirroring Ferrari’s F1 focus, the whole collection is available in the following formats:
• The R300 Over-‐Ear Headphones, which offer active noise cancellation (ANC) technology
• The R200 and P200 On-‐Ear Headphones
• The S100 and R100 Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology
More information on the new audio line can be found at Logic3′s website here.